Top 5 Places to Stay in Bali With Kids for Your Next Bali Holiday
Bali is still a favorite place to go for families with regards to taking holidays for families.
There is probably many reasons to why its popular – climate, value for your money, the friendly nature of the Balinese people there passion and love for children and babies, along with proximity from Australia and most Asian ports makes Bali are desirable location to visit to see relatives holidays.
Five places for consideration for any holiday with your kids in Bali.
1. Bali Emerald Villas offers luxurious villas with a private pool, spa treatments and private butler and laundry services. Bali Emerald Villas features bedrooms designed with a Balinese style.
2. Hotel Santika Premiere BeachResort Bali – Located along the white sands of Kuta Beach, Hotel Santika offers air-conditioned rooms, 3 beautiful pools and a spa.
3. Conrad Bali – Boasting 6.8 acres of landscaped gardens, beachfront Conrad Bali provides direct access to Tanjung Benoa Beach. It possesses a large outdoor lagoon pool, 5 dining options plus an award-winning spa.
4. The Vira Bali Hotel – is along lively Jalan Kartika Plaza, only 100 metres from Tuban Beach. It offers an outdoors pool, restaurant and free one- way shuttle service to Kuta Beach. In accordance with an evaluation they’ve Excellent staff, warm hospitality, large rooms, very cosy atmosphere.
5. Ramada Resort Benoa Bali – Located in the south of Nusa Dua, the deluxe and peaceful Ramada Resort is near to white, sandy beaches while offering many aquatic events. Guest Review Says – The hotel room and bathroom are spacious. The private pools are wonderful, there’s 2 of them, one in the place area then one facing the beach. The beach is wide and clean. My son loved to swim in the sea since it is neat and much less deep, even though area that we can swim isn’t too big since there are a lot of aquatic sports. To get a set of other great places to stay in Bali. If you are still looking for places why don’t you leave a comment and we will provide you with even more advice and tips.
Final advice on Bali the options are endless when it comes to finding accommodation for your family. Tip if you are visiting Bali, make sure you do pack a small family medical kit, and have visited your family GP to ensure your family is correctly vacinated before departure.