Each year black women spend billions on beauty products, with an emphasis on human hair, lace wigs, weaving hair, Indian hair and Remi hair. These items are procured in mainly China and India and then are packaged, marketed and distributed by several well known hair companies. So who’s leading the way in this rapidly growing industry? Here is a list of the top five leading hair companies, all of which can be found at Elevate Styles.
1) Shake – N – GoPiano Color’s trademark owner, Shake – N – Go, established itself in 1991 designing and manufacturing fashionable, durable, and comfortable human and synthetic hair products. They market such brands such as NUDE, SAGA, MilkyWay, Weave Master, EQUAL, and Free Tress. They are the world’s largest manufacturer of hair extensions, wigs, hair pieces, and accessories.
2) Outre Owned by Sun Taiyang, Outre has always helped set the standard for continuous growth in the hair industry. They offer the widest variety of colors, lengths, and styles to meet your needs. Providing such a leading edge in hair fashion, few brands can equal their premium quality products and dedicated service professionals. They carry such reputable brands such as Outre Velvet Remi Weaving Hair, Outre Premium Yaki, and Batik hair brands.
3) Hair Zone Parent company to the Sensationnel label, and renowned lines such as Goddess, Premium Now, Premium Too, Empress Lace Wig, Bump, Kanubia, and Instant Weave, Hair Zone is one of the leading manufacturers of hair pieces, braids, weaves, extensions, accessories and designer wigs for professional stylists and consumers around the world. They just revamped their website in December of 2010 so viewers can see their latest products.
4) Midway International, Inc As a leader in importing and distributing human and synthetic hair products, Midway International operates with a dedicated research and development department staffed with industry professionals with over 30 years of experience and knowledge. With this dedication they’ve been able to produce brands such as Bobbi Boss, Human Hair Weaving & Bulk, Lace Mono Top, First Remi, Indi Remi, Lace Front, Forever Premier Weave Selection, Clip-On Extensions, and Enhancer Premium Finishing Closure.
5) Beauty Plus Best known for the Janet Collection, Beauty Plus is a leading manufacturer of human and synthetic hair products. Having been in business since 1980, Beauty Plus remains at the forefront of innovation in the hair industry. Along with its sister productions, Femi Collection and Lisa Collection, Janet Collection serves as a pioneer of hair products for Beauty Plus without ever losing touch with consumer’s constantly changing tastes.