1. WATERSPORTSNusa Dua, Bali, is well known for its wide range of water sports and activities. The beach is always buzzing with tourists and Balinese locals and has a laid back party style feel about it. Enjoy a huge array of water sports including parasailing, flying fish, jet skiing, water skiing, banana boat and fishing.
2. HORSE RIDINGExperience the serene surroundings of Bali’s west coast while riding horse back on a 2 hour trail ride. Travel through sloping rice terraces, along a sparkling black sand beach and through a Balinese village. Take in the breathtaking sights including a waterfall, sea salt harvesting area, a bat cave and a natural rock headland jutting out into the crystal clear ocean.
3. VW SAFARIGet picked up in Bali’s coolest mode of transport – the VW Safari. Cruise through the rice paddies and villages of Bali with the roof down and the wind gushing through your hair. Stop at the Saba Stables for an hour horse ride along the volcanic sands. After this it’s off to the lush Ayung valley for an unforgettable white water rafting adventure. Stop for lunch overlooking the hills of Ubud and then head to the World Heritage Site of Jatiluwih – the world’s most beautiful rice paddies – where you will wind through the most stunning views on earth.
4. BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARKFor animal lovers a trip to Bali is not complete without visiting Bali Safari & Marine Park. Designed for animals to live in a natural habitat, however also allow you to get closer to them than you ever thought possible. Have the chance to cuddle a baby orang-utan, tiger, lion or leopard. Observe and get up close to over 60 different species as you enjoy a safari journey straight through animal enclosures.
5. ELEPHANT RIDINGHave the opportunity to get up close and personal with these magnificent animals. Elephant riding is something you don’t want to miss when travelling to Bali. Embark on a trek on elephant back through the stunning Balinese landscape.
6. WHITE WATER RAFTINGGet wet & go wild in an action packed day of adventure whitewater rafting on Bali’s Ayung River. Experience open valleys and spectacular rainforest surroundings as you spin, dip and dodge your way through 9km of class 2 & 3 rapids. Marvel at the downpour of the natural waterfalls and feel the sheer power of this river as you navigate your raft through surging water & around massive rocks.
7. BALI BUGGY & QUADBali Quad Discovery Tours combine the fun and adventurous experience of driving your own quad bike with the opportunity to learn about the way the Balinese locals live. You will follow an experienced guide through an authentic part of Bali, driving between beautiful rice fields, passing the rainforest and driving up a mountain. Stop along the way at a traditional house and taste real Balinese coffee. A truly unique and exciting way to see Bali.
8. PRIVATE BOAT CHARTEREscape to paradise with your own private boat charter. Available to hire and visit one of Bali’s magnificent surrounding islands, spend the day fishing, or cruise around dolphin spotting. Get your friends together for a fun filled day out on Bali’s waters.
9.TREKKINGIf you are into trekking Bali is the place to be. Choose between exploring the rice paddies or the jungle flora & fauna. For the real adventurous spirits enjoy a night time trek up the volcano, arriving at the top to watch the spectacular sunrise.
10.UNDERWATER WALKINGExplore the stunning underwater world without even having to swim. Underwater walking is ideal for those who would love to explore life under the sea but are not confident swimmers or do not wish to dive. Just relax & sink into a world of freedom as you walk along the ocean floor.
11.JIMBARAN SEAFOODTantalize you taste buds with a night out at Bali’s famous Jimbaran Beach. Seafood restaurants line the beach with tables & chairs placed on the sand at the oceans edge. The sea breeze is cool and the view of the sunset is amazing. Dine under the stars on an abundance of seafood and be entertained by Balinese dancers.
12.BALI SPABali is known worldwide for it’s inexpensive yet superb spa treatments. Balinese women have small yet powerful hands that seem to emit a healing quality. This combined with the range of natural, gorgeous smelling products used to pamper your body will take you to a state a bliss.
13. CANYON TUBINGCanyon Tubing is a unique one of a kind adventure in Bali. Riding in an inflatable tube you will be carried down the small but active Siap Stream, taking in the amazing sights of untouched Flora and Fauna. In some places the stream gets to difficult to navigate so you will have the opportunity to fly through the air on a purpose built flying fox. For a sightseeing adventure with a difference Canyon Tubing provides fantastic entertainment for young and old.
14. WATERBOM PARKFor a full day of thrilling activities treat yourself to a day out at Bali’s Waterbom Park. Test your nerves with the nine crazy waterslides that will get your heart pumping. For relaxation, drift leisurely in a tube raft or go for a tranquil dip in the inviting pools. A soothing massage or spa treatment is the ultimate way to unwind. Kids have their own kiddies waterpark with specially designed slides. Set your own pace for a day of fun in the sun or relaxation in the shade, perfect for the whole family.
15. ODYSSEY SUBMARINEThe exotic underwater world can now be seen by people of all ages in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. With the normal diving site up to 90ft deep the 45 minute ride in this unique vessel will take you to a breathtaking rarely visited place under the sea.
16. DAY TOURSExplore the magnificently diverse landscape Bali has to offer by taking a private day tour. Explore Lovina Beach and Gitgit Waterfall with a North Bali Tour. If you are more into art and culture take a tour of Ubud and visit the famous Ubud Markets.
17. CRUISESExplore Bali’s breathtaking waters and surrounding islands with a fantastic range of day & evening cruises. Start the day early for a dolphin spotting cruise along Bali’s coast or head off for a day of discovery to Lembongan or Nusa Penida Island. Or why not enjoy a relaxing evening cruise to admire Bali’s magnificent sunset and feast on a delicious buffet dinner.
18. SURFINGBali is well known for its surfing beaches and great waves. Advanced surfers can look at sharpening their skills and beginners (including children) can be taught up to the level they desire.Group and private lessons are available.
19. BALI COOKING CLASSLove Bali food? Bali cooking classes will give you an insight into the secrets the Balinese use to make their food taste so good. The cooking class includes a trip to the morning markets to buy your ingredients and the best part is you get to taste all you’ve made throughout the day.
20. BUNGY JUMPINGIf you have the courage to bungy jump why not do it in style in Bali. Offering varying styles of bungy jump including standard, full body harness, tandem and most thrilling of all riding off the tower on a BMX bike or a real motorbike.