Review of the JavaFit Coffee Home Business – Their Jump Into Network Marketing
JavaFit started its venture into network marketing in June 2009 with several functional gourmet coffee blends. Prior to this the company had its products in health food stores and health clubs in Florida. Now JavaFit Coffee is only available through independent JavaFit representatives and their JavaFit retail web sites. JavaFit Coffee carries a line of functional coffees. All of them have been scientifically blended to maximize the effect of the vitamins, minerals and supplements as not to compromise the taste of the gourmet coffee. At the start of 2010 JavaFit introduced a line of non-functional coffee which I will only touch on here.
Products and Functions for brewed coffee:
The JavaFit Coffee product line is a formulated blend of 100% premium Arabica coffee beans from Central America. JavaFit carefully chooses freshly roasted gourmet beans for their coffee to create a delicious, full bodied flavor. The gourmet coffees are then packed with vitamins, minerals and supplements to create the different functions the coffee covers.
1. Diet Plus 62 Coffee – This is a high energy, fat burning gourmet coffee that helps you stay fit. You can increase your energy and lose weight, suppress your appetite and exercise longer.
2. Energy Extreme 62 – Contains a blend of gourmet coffee with four clinically tested nutrients: garcinia cambogia with HCA, green tea extract with EGCG, extra caffeine and niacin. This blend stimulates metabolism, increases fat oxidation and enhances exercise performance.
3. Immune Plus Multi-Vitamins – This is a fortified gourmet coffee that helps you stay healthy. You can get the benefits of the immune-boosting ingredient, Echinacea, as well as energy and organ support from the essential vitamins and minerals.
4. Focus Plus Multi-Vitamins – You can get the benefits of the brain boosting ingredient, alpha-GPC, as well as energy and organ support from the essential vitamins and minerals.
5. Java Impact – This is a gourmet coffee enriched with 14 beneficial mushroom extracts. Ganoderma, reishi and chaga are just a few of the mushrooms that are in this coffee blend. A delicious and healthy blend that enables the body to activate its natural healing ability, JavaFit Impact detoxifies, invigorates and energizes, while reducing fatigue. This product impacts your overall wellness and stimulates your body’s natural digestive system.
6. Original Roast Coffee – This is a 100% premium Arabica Coffee. The beans come from Central America and Columbia. This coffee has a full-bodied flavor and definitely a gourmet coffee.
Other JavaFit Products: These coffee’s were added to the line in late 2009 to early 2010. Original Roast Organic, Fair Trade Ground Coffee Original Roast Whole Bean Original Roast Whole Bean Organic, Fair Trade
Decaf Original Roast, Ground Coffee – Coffee is decaffeinated by using the Swiss Water Method. Decaf Original Roast Organic, Fair Trade
There are several different sizes some of coffee products and blends come in. There is a 2 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz size.
There is also a line of single serve coffee. This is ground coffee in a bag similar to a tea bag without the string. This is the closest to fresh brewed instant coffee that you can get.
The Javafit Coffee prices start at $5.99 for an 8 oz bag of Original Roast and go up to $19.99 for an 8 oz bag of Java Impact. Cases of coffee 24/2 oz bags start at $25 and go to $40. Each 2 oz bag makes a pot of coffee or 12-15 cups of coffee. My research shows that JavaFit is priced lower than other MLM companies that are in the coffee business.
Compensation Plan: JavaFit has three levels you can join at. With all these packages you get plenty of coffee and marketing material. You will have plenty to get your business up and running.
1. Business Builder $100
2. Manager $300
3. Executive $ 500
You also must purchase a back office for $35 If you choose to have the company website that will be $19.99 per month. Actually you get 3 different websites for your money. JavaFit uses the binary compensation plan and pays 20% on the weak leg. You can have as many levels deep as you want and the people you get in remain your people for life. In other words, “they cannot pass you up”.
There are 4 ways to make money with JavaFit.
1. Customer Sales – You have your own on-line store where retail and wholesale sales are made.
2. Fast Start Bonus – $20 to $100 plus extras from time to time like double bonuses.
3. Binary Bonus – 20% on your weak leg
4. Leadership Bonus Note: In JavaFit a dollar is a dollar. $40 equals to 40PV and $80 equals 80PV
JavaFit requires you to maintain a $40 auto ship to be qualified to earn Fast Start and Binary Bonus. To be qualified for Leadership Bonus you need to be at $80 auto-ship. Many distributors order the 2 – 8 oz bags of Java Impact or the mixed case 24/2 oz bags of functional coffee. Many reps order more just to pass out as samples. The 2 oz bags are perfect for this. Part of the compensation plan that most people don’t know about is that from time to time you are rewarded with shares of stock. It is common to see rewards of 250 to 500 shares of stock for achieving certain company contest goals.
Overall I rate this company high. It was in the top 10 best MLM companies by one magazine in the industry. JavaFit had its first ever company convention in Dallas, Texas for three days in May 2010. Their second convention is scheduled for October 1,2,3 of 2010. JavaFit has been giving out company stock to all reps that attend these conventions. They have also given the reps attending the conventions double and triple bonuses. This can be as much as $300 for signing up a new Executive into the business. Both of the guys at the helm of this company, Scott Pumper and Dave Briskie are taking the necessary steps to see that JavaFit is the leader in the healthy functional coffee market. I believe that you are going to be hearing a lot about this company as it goes forward.
JavaFit is a publicly traded company listed on the stock exchange as JCOF.PK