o Syntax error- means there is a typo or perhaps a character missing in the code which is why the error occurred. This error appears while the page is loading
1. The problem maybe with your browser because different browsers also react differently with each website that you visit so try switching to a different internet browser.
2. If that does not work check if the Java installation is working by visiting the java website java.com to do the test. Look for the dancing duke. If you are able to see it then it is working fine.
3. If you did not see the dancing duke that means that the Java installation is not working. For Internet Explorer users, enable your Java by going to Tools, Internet Options, go to the Security tab, click Custom Level and look for the Scripting of Java applets, click enable and then click OK. For Firefox users, you can enable Java by also going to Tools, Options, the Content tab and then check Enable Java.
4. Getting the latest updated version may also solve the error messages.
5. Also try to clear the temporary files or delete the cookies. You can do this in Internet Explorer by going to Tools, Internet Options, on the General tab, you will see the Delete Files and Delete Cookies. For Firefox users, go to Tools and Clear Private Data.
6. The last solution would be to uninstall Java and then install it again.