Below are outlined solutions to fix the problem.
* First of all you have to check whether you are using an updated version of Java on your computer or not. If not then first thing to do is correct the version. There is possibility that the version you are using is not compatible with operating system platform installed on your system.
In this case you have to Un-install the existing version of Java from your computer. To do this, please follow steps:
1. Click on the Start button.2. Go to Control Panel.3. Click on Add or Remove Programs.4. Select Java from the list and Remove it.5. Done
* After removing Java from your computer, scan your Windows registry for possible errors. Registry is vital area of the operating system where it stores information about all hardware and software configuration. To scan and repair Windows registry, please follow these steps.
1. Open your web browser.2. Download best windows registry cleaner and PC optimizer.3. Install it on your computer.
It would be wise to download a registry cleaner that allows you to:
a. Speed up computer performance.b. Fixes browsing errors by optimization.c. Boost gaming experience on your computer.d. Repairs internal registry problems.
* If there is problem with Windows installer package then you should update it with latest version. To do this you have to remove existing version by applying following steps.
1. Click on Start button.2. Go to Control Panel.3. Then Administrative Tools.4. Click on Services.5. Right-Click Windows Installer service and stop it.
To reinstall it perform these steps prior to downloading:
1. Click on Start.2. Go to Run.3. Type “regedit” without quotes and press Enter.4. Expand the following registry hive: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServices5. From here you have to delete sub key MSIServer.6. Download latest version from official site of Microsoft.
The best solution for these internal DLL errors is to use a third party registry cleaner program because it will perform all tasks automatically. When you try to deal with the registry manually then there are chances that you remove something which is crucial.